Beckett 4 in 1 Convertible Crib
Franklin and Ben
The Beckett 4-in-1 Crib bridges the gap between traditional and modern design with its clean silhouette and thoughtful detailing. Featuring a raised back panel with matching footboard, simple tapered feet, and mitered cuts with contemporary 45 degree trimming, the Beckett is a transitional low-profile piece fit for any setting.
- Hand finished in a non-toxic, multi-step staining and painting process, allowing every piece to be one of a kind
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed with a low footboard
- Toddler rail conversion kit (M14499), full-size bed conversion kit (M7689), and low footboard (B14489) sold separately
- Hidden hardware construction with four adjustable mattress positions
- Made with solid American poplar hardwood, ash veneer and TSCA certified engineered wood
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards
Assembled Dimensions: 57.50" x 31" x 48"
Assembled Weight: 88 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
Full-Size Bed: 500 lbs
*This product is not kept in stock. Must be ordered. Will take 6-8 weeks to come in.