Good Morning First Colors: a Tuffy Book
Tough enough to be a teether for toddlers, little ones can start learning about colors or use as a soothing teether with this chewable book. Say good morning to the green frogs and white ducks in the pond. Take a walk through the farm and point out the red barn or the blue tractor. Hop in a yellow taxi and tour the city for all the colorful sights. Go for a picnic in the park with the tan puppy and play fetch with the purple ball. There are fun activities and different colors to explore on every page! These hand-washable and safety-sewn pages are safe for toddlers to chew on and feel just like paper. When you reach the end of the story, you can wash it and read all over again!
Lamaze books are designed to spark little triumphs at every stage of baby's development. Created in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze books inspire interactive, healthy learning. The high quality, bright colors, friendly faces, tactile and contrasting patterns of Lamaze books make them a favorite of parents, babies, and experts.
- Explore new things by tasting and chewing with an indestructible baby book
- Pages are designed not to tear or rip when a toddler chews on or plays with it
- Introduce and develop vision for colors and animals
- Clean by hand-washing with warm, soapy water before use and then again as it is handled
- Indestructible books like this First Tuffy book are great gifts for baby showers, birthdays, and holidays
Complete the indestructible baby book set with "Good Night: A Counting Book" also by Cottage Door Press and Lamaze!