In My Room: A Book of Creativity and Imagination (Hardcover)
In My Room: A Book of Creativityand Imagination is a tribute to the power and importance of imaginative play from the creators of the New York Times bestselling book In My Heart.
Part of the Growing Hearts series!
In her room, a little girl can be anything she wants to be and go anywhere she wishes to go, all with the power of her imagination (and paper, markers, and crayons, of course!). She can go on safari or sail the seven seas. She can be a doctor or a teacher. The sky’s the limit!
- Be an explorer but beware of the crocodiles!
- Be a race car driver!
- Be a princess!
- Head to your office and type on your keyboard and answer the phone!
- Be a veterinarian and bandage a kitty!
- Play guitar in a band!
- Or just head to the beach.
With an imagination, anything is possible.
- Imprint: Abrams Appleseed
- Trim Size: 10 x 10.5
- ISBN: 9781419726446
- Page Count: 32
- Illustrations: full-color illustrations throughout
- Rights: World English
- Age Range: 2 - 4