Monroe Power Recliner and Swivel Glider
*Furniture can not be shipped at this time. All furniture must be picked up in store.
Call store to check availability. Some furniture is special order.
Monroe Power Recliner and Swivel Glider in Eco-Performance Fabric with USB port | Water Repellent & Stain Resistant
The Monroe Pillowback Power Recliner introduces traditional style with all the comforts of modern technology. With plush arm rests and a soft pillowback, it provides a restful retreat through day and night. With the Monroe's electronic reclining mechanism, built-in USB port, and gentle swivel and gliding motions, you and your baby can relax with comfort and ease.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- ELECTRONIC RECLINE & EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Recline with the touch of a button. Our hidden push-button control panel and smooth and quiet reclining mechanism allows you to easily switch positions without waking baby. For feeding and rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth and gentle 270 degree swivel motion as well as forward and backward gliding.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your recliner safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. At least 40 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of this soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart performance fabric + 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- USB CHARGING PORT: No need to worry about charging your devices. We've included a USB and USB C charging port for added convenience.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This recliner features plush arm rests and a soft pillowback for extra comfort.
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: Just a few simple steps - no tools required.