pipa relx™ base
Your life now is focused on firsts—first words, first steps. Our innovative PIPA RELX base is one of the first to feature an adjustable stability leg to fit in center seating positions and a wider range of vehicles. It also features a strong steel-reinforced rigid latch that has four lockable positions to achieve a closer fit of the base against your vehicle seat.
Colored indicators take the guesswork out of installation, and the bubble-free, numbered, on-the-go recline means you can change positions as your baby grows without having to uninstall the base. The lockoff with easy-access belt path makes it simple to install with the vehicle belt. The smooth platform won’t take a toll on your vehicle seats, and the low profile allows for easier loading of any Nuna PIPA series infant car seat.
Problems solved—all of them. What else is left? Ah, yes. Relax.
- 4 positions on-the-go recline
- Bubble free install
- Anti-rebound panel
- Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles, including middle seats
- Open belt path for easier install
- 4 position adjustable rigid latch to remove or reduce the gap between vehicle seat and base
- Recline angle guides clearly conform the perfect riding angle
4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
- Product L 23.75 W 13 H 12 in
- 5 second True lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle.
- Automatic rigid latch storage
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact
- Indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor.
- Compatible with all Nuna PIPA series infant car seats
- Low profile base for easier loading of infant seat
- Belt guides
- Extra convenient load leg storage with lock
- Steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch.
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and shoulder belt paths.
- Indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points.