TRIPP TRAPP®- Chair
The Chair That Grows With The Child™
- The Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set allows your baby to comfortably use Tripp Trapp® from birth
- Brings your baby to the dining table and closer to the family
- Depth- and height adjustable seat and footplate
- Classic Scandinavian design by Peter Opsvik
- Wide range of optional accessories for comfort & personalization
Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age. Stokke® is pleased that our High Chairs are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards. Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 136kg/300lbs adult
- Array of colour choices match any décor